- We do not offer a strict definition of the term "Service Leaver". In the context of the Resettlement Awards we regard a Service Leaver as somebody who has had experience of the resettlement
process in the last 5 years. Entries on behalf of companies will be expected to present examples of how the company has been actively involved with Service Leavers in the last 2 years.
- Your written submission must be completed online using no more than 1000 words.
- To enter an award click on you chosen category to access the entry form and complete all sections. Entry will be available via this website from 09:00 on Tuesday, 27th June 2017.
The entry should show how you meet criteria listed in your chosen category. These can be summarised as follows:
- All entries must be submitted online via this website. No hardcopy entries will be accepted.
- Entries exceeding 1000 words will be automatically marked down by the judges.
- Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Word limits are to be strictly observed. Judges will only receive the maximum number of words requested.
- It is free to submit an entry to the awards.
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm(BST) on 15th September 2017.
- The entry form represents the full and entire official entry. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the official entry may result in
- In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their entry in word prior to submitting their entry.
- On receipt of your entry, the awards administrators will confirm its arrival via email. If you do not obtain such a receipt within three days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm
its arrival. Unless you have this written or verbal confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison
representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
- Companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlist will be published in October 2017. The Winners will be announced during the Awards dinner on 31st October 2017.
- All shortlisted companies are expected to have at least one representative at the awards ceremony to potentially collect their award.
- All entrants reaching the final shortlist will be contacted upon announcement of the shortlist to discuss their attendance and promotional options. Entrants unable to commit to attendance at the
Awards ceremony may not be included in the final shortlist.
- All shortlist finalists will be offered a maximum of 2 free tickets to the Resettlement Awards Dinner. Entrants to multiple awards making more than one shortlist will only be offered 2 free
tickets to the Resettlement Awards Dinner.
- Finalists choosing to attend the Resettlement Awards Dinner will be expected to cover the cost of their travel and accommodation.
- We will publish details of the shortlisted entrants and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc., using the information taken from the entry form. We will
not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
- Prices for the Awards ceremony are as follows: individual seats: £70 plus VAT, two seats: £130 plus VAT, six seats: £375 plus VAT, table of 10: £625 plus VAT, Corporate table for 10 including
wine, advertising in the event programme and advertising in Pathfinder International magazine: £1200 plus VAT.